- Parking Attendant: Helps direct people to appropriate parking
- Registration tent: Help with packet pickup, day of registration
- Volunteer tent: Check in volunteers, hand out boxed lunches (for volunteers)
- Q&A Helper: Roving volunteer around the start line that answers rider questions
- Food & Fun Zone: Hang banners, help vendors/sponsors load in and out of the area, set up Food Zone, greet/cheer riders as they arrive and check them in for lunch
- Tear Down: What goes up must come down. Join us Saturday evening as we pack up the aid station supplies and festival equipment for next year
- Ride Packet Preparation: Help prepare ride packets for packet pick-up
- Aid Station Preparation: Assist in the packing and preparation of supplies and signs. Help load trucks.
- Aid Stations: You’ll be out on the course helping fuel our cyclists for their trek! Assist with set up of tents and tables, prepare food and beverage for cyclists, answer questions for cyclists and cheer them on!
- SAG Wagons: Provide support to our cyclists by driving the route from aid station to aid station to help when needed. A vehicle with a bike rack is preferred but if you can throw one in the back of your truck that works too! *Must be able to unload and load bicycles.
- Ride Medics: Doctors, Nurses and medical personnel will be riding the course and will provide guidance as needed for medical/ first aid situations.
- Motorcycle Marshals: Patrol route to help with rider control. When needed, respond to emergencies and traffic situations. Motorcycle Marshals provide motorcycle escort support along the route to troubleshoot problems and ensure rider safety.
- Sweep Driver: Remain in the tailing position for the designated route. This is a critically important role. Provide support to our cyclists by driving the route from aid station to aid station to help when needed.
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out this form and we will be in touch.